Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Three Sailors

"This rain is very heavy," said one sailor to his two friends. "I can barely see through it, but it looks as if the captain is yelling at us because he is angry."

His companion said, "I can't tell what the captain is saying, because the wind is too loud. But I do not think he is angry. I think he may be singing."

"No, no," said the third sailor, "Look at his face. It is hard to tell because this boat is moving so much, but I think he is afraid."

The entire time they debated, the captain yelled to them, "Hurry, men! Get down below where it is safe!" But the men focused so much on the small details of their captain that they completely ignored the storm raging around them.

It was not until the waves swept them all overboard and it was too late that they realized why he had been yelling at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This amusing message

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems magnificent idea to me is

Anonymous said...

What touching a phrase :)


I suggest you to visit a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health