Monday, January 7, 2008

The Bible in Rhyme Website

Okay, so I've been working on a project for nearly 2 years now that I call The Bible in Rhyme. It is what it sounds like. I have been working to turn the Bible into a rhyming poem. In early December I finished my rough draft, and a few days later, my brother's agent said she'd take a look at it. (My brother is the author of a suspense series of books, and you can see his website here: www.bryceholt.com)

Today I found out that she is still considering it. Now, that doesn't mean anything, but the fact that she is still interested is a good sign, and I hope that if she doesn't take it, she will open some doors for me into the Christian book market.

So I knew I needed to get a website up for The Bible in Rhyme, so I have been working on that at night for a few days now. If you have a chance, please take a look. And feel free to leave me a comment here or send me an email at the site. The site is www.thebibleinrhyme.com.

I look forward to your feedback. (It's hard to do this and talk up your project but still remain humble in the Lord, so any help you can provide is appreciated!)

2 comments:

Andrew Conard said...

Kyle - Looks great! Thanks for sharing your site. You might also check out lulu.com. I have wondered if this might be a way for Resurrection to provide resources to a wider audience without going through a publishing house. It would be great if you were able to get the project published through a regular publisher. In any case, thanks for sharing the project.

Falantedios said...

Beautiful work, Kyle. It will strengthen and encourage many in the kingdom.

Nick